08 Nov Account Executive
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, WireWheel is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Associate. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for finding and developing leads by targeting companies in the Global 2000. You will successfully navigate accounts from end to end with continuous support from marketing efforts. The Enterprise Sales Executive will develop a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Sales Executive will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs.
- Uncover net new business opportunities and successfully take through the sales cycle to closure
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Understand customers’ business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Account Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations,
- Handling negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other WireWheel employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Assoc./BS or equivalent military experience required
- Minimum 5-7 years selling B2B enterprise level software or related technologies.
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with HubSpot, SF.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Confirmed start-up and large company salesforce performance
- Travel will be expected (25-50%)
- Location – DC, NY, CA
To apply for this job please visit wirewheel.io.