08 Nov Business Development Representative (BDR)
Eager to start a lucrative career in IT sales? Are you self-motivated and financially driven? Are you results oriented? If so, WireWheel is looking to add a BDR to it’s growing revenue team.
WireWheel is one the fastest growing software companies in Washington, D.C., and a nominee for the NVTC 100! We want to invest in and grow the next generation of sales rockstars. We typically promote successful graduates from our BDR program into a quota bearing role within the sales organization which provides increased earning potential.
As a BDR, you will work with the sales and marketing departments to identify sales opportunities and potential revenue. You will have a direct impact on WireWheel’s continued growth.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for Account Executives and Inside Sales teams, including making outbound telephone calls to identify sales opportunities
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives
- Track and meet daily, weekly, and quarterly metrics
- Learn about our products and our sales and marketing processes, and provide feedback on improvement as you engage the market
- 0-1 years inside sales experience
- BA/BS Degree required – Recent grads encouraged to apply!
- Strong desire to develop a career in sales and marketing
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive, with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and eager to learn
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
To apply for this job please visit wirewheel.io.