08 Nov Director, Product Marketing
WireWheel is looking to add a lead product marketer to its growing marketing team in Arlington, VA.
As go-to-market guru, voice of the market and enabler of sales effectiveness, Product Marketing drives focus around our core value propositions that are delivered into the market both through sales and marketing programs. As a ‘career product marketer’ you will possess an ability to see the clarity of what works amongst the noise of what is possible and help guide sales, marketing and product to focus on the ‘plays’ that will deliver results.
- Manage all elements of the go-to-market strategy, including messaging, positioning, ‘key plays’, sales training, analyst evangelism, pricing, packaging and launch planning
- Create and deliver a diverse set of solution-specific information and sales tools, includingRFI/RFQ database, white papers, collateral, sales presentations,
- Manage market and customer analysis to influence product direction and go-to-market strategy
- Work with product managers/product team to maintain relevant and current product positioning and solution definition
- Manage portfolio of sales tools, including sales presentations, playbooks, and other assets.
- Interact with sales teams to prioritize deliverables and provide deal support as needed
- Work closely with customers and market leaders (including analysts) to ensure proper product positioning and packaging
- Perform detailed competitive analysis at both the product and company/solution level
- Deliver competitive insight and training to sales and marketing teams
- Define and innovate campaigns/lead generation programs for use by the broader marketing team
- 3 to 5 years of enterprise software product marketing experience, including a proven ability to deliver on stated objectives and timelines
- Knowledge of the privacy, compliance or security markets a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, early-stage environment
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and teams and lead through influence
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion simultaneously
- Excellent writing skills and a natural presenter
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical and/or complex concepts through multiple media
- Strong evidence of creative and strategic thinking and execution (examples always help)
- An appetite to learn …. Fast
- A self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- An ability to quickly integrate with an existing team that works hard but likes to have fun
- A strong personality with a clear tone of voice and solid sense of humor is a must!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com