28 Sep Legal or Privacy Graduate Intern (Paid) – Fall 2018
WireWheel is seeking a law or graduate student to help with legal research and writing on all aspects of privacy law. This role will report to our Head of Privacy Strategy & Counsel and will collaborate with with the founders, CEO, and other department heads to execute on WireWheel’s strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in one of the most exciting fields with one of the hottest startup companies in the D.C. area.
As an intern, you will supplement your education by learning from some of the the best in the field, having a great time along the way!
We also have an awesome mission: To help protect the privacy of people around the world.
- Work closely with our Head of Privacy Strategy & Head of Marketing on product and content initiatives;
- Draft white papers, privacy content, and other materials as needed;
- Research and stay current on developing global privacy regulations and legislation;
- Assist with the implementation of company privacy and legal priorities, including contracts and policy management;
- Coordinate with product and revenue teams to assist with customer needs as required.
- Interns must be currently enrolled in a graduate or law school program at an accredited college or university, pursuing a graduate or law degree and maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Interest in privacy and data protection; some course work would be helpful.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic. Demonstrated history of being a team player and desire to jump in and do what is needed.
- Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail along with the agility required in a fast paced startup environment.
- Experience with digital and social media.
Up to 30 hours a week. Hours are flexible, but the successful candidate must be able to be on-site at our Arlington headquarters several hours a week.
WireWheel is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit your application, including resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org