05 Nov Marketing Associate
Wirewheel is looking to add a marketing associates to it’s growing marketing team in Arlington, VA.
At college (or maybe your first job) you’ll have picked up the marketing basics. You have a grounding in digital (SEO, PPC, email marketing and marketing automation) and content marketing, and know how to put a basic program/campaign together. You’re a great writer with the ability to quickly grasp how our solutions drive customer value, develop content that communicates that value and support campaigns that get that content in front of our customers and prospects.
In a nutshell we want raw talent, an unrelenting work ethic and a willingness to jump in and adapt. In return we’ll give you exposure to an exciting set of marketing challenges, inside one of the best marketing teams in DC.
- Strong all-round marketing chops
- Take raw input on personas, challenges, value messaging, market trends etc. and craft content and emails that add value to customers and stand out in a noisy market for content
- Support our campaign managers and product marketers in putting together programs and campaigns to support demand generation for our core solutions
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts to the campaign planning phase
- Create and manage campaigns in Marketo
- Contribute to our social media presence
- Support physical and virtual event logistics where necessary
What You Bring to WireWheel
• Marketing related degree or equivalent work experience
• An appetite to learn …. fast
• A self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• You’re not scared of failing, but you have personal responsibility for your results
• Strong evidence of creative and strategic thinking and execution (examples always help)
• Strong evidence of compelling content creation and effective writing (samples always help)
• An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• An ability to analyze and present content and performance
• Experience with Powerpoint, Adobe, wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, etc. is a plus
• Experience with Marketo (or similar). [Note that we will also provide training to supplement your existing skills]
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
• A strong personality with a clear tone of voice and solid sense of humor is a must!
• An ability to quickly integrate with an existing team that works hard but likes to have fun
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org