08 Nov Sales Engineer
WireWheel is growing quickly, and we are expanding our Pre-Sales Engineering team. This team works closely with innovative companies interested in leveraging WireWheel’s platform. You will use your knowledge to influence customer decisions, provide insightful solutions, and drive successful proof of concept implementations. The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of the Privacy or Security industry which includes the regulatory component that is a part of this technology.
- You will serve as a product expert to the sales team and technical lead on major sales opportunities supporting client meetings and presentations
- You will be instrumental in full sales cycle including discovery, opportunity evaluation, plan and execute proof of concepts, support, and opportunity closure
- You will work with prospects to devise solutions meeting customer business objectives
- You will provide customer feedback and input into the product development cycle
- You will support Sales in the completion of complex RFIs, RFPs and Security Assessment
What You Bring to WireWheel
- Excellent customer-facing communication and organization skills
- Ability to describe complex technical concepts to diverse audiences: executives, business stakeholders and technology practitioners
- Passion for demonstrating solutions and ability to provide technical input during the sales process
- Broad understanding of enterprise data architecture and/or cloud-native deployments, and privacy/security technologies (direct prior experience in any of these a plus)
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 25-50%).
- Social DNA a plus!
- Great people skills
- Expertise in major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years in a pre-sales engineering or consulting role within a multinational environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline. (Master’s degree a plus)
- Location – DC, NY, Chicago
To apply for this job please visit wirewheel.io.