28 Sep VP/Head of Sales
WireWheel is seeking a VP/Head of Sales to accelerate the Company’s growth. This individual will define and build our sales strategy, and hire and build an experienced sales team to execute on the strategy.
The right candidate is results-driven and believes in a consultative approach to understand customer needs, communicate the value of WireWheel and continuously close new business.
As the Head of Sales you will both roll-up your sleeves to drive results and build the infrastructure and process to support a growing team.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan that achieves sales and churn targets
- Hire, build, mentor and lead a team of sales executives to support a strong growth plan and interact with companies across all industries
- Manage and drive the entire sales lifecycle initiatives
- Oversee the implementation of systems to track pipeline, and achieve and exceed agreed revenue targets
- Implement and execute a sales strategy for the sales team that results in achieving revenue objectives
- Work with the Executive Team to identify priority customer segments
- Drive pipeline development, leveraging a long-term account planning approach
- Develop a strong understanding of our value proposition in order to effectively answer prospect / customer questions about our solution and its competitive position
- Where appropriate, prospect and convert leads into profitable business relationships, including coordinating with and overseeing a customer success plan.
- Where necessary, prepare and present sales proposals to current and prospective customers
- Where necessary, and in order to understand the sales cycle, negotiate and close contracts
- Develop close relationships and work closely with marketing and customer success, and outside sales channels, to drive WireWheel sales activities
- Develop and administer sales programs, including proactively identifying program elements that build awareness, generate qualified leads, and maximize impact
- Establish meaningful relationships with executive leaders and other key stakeholders
- Participate in industry events/organizations as a thought leader and promote and implementa a plan to promote our services at conferences, forums and seminars
- Select and oversee the implementation of a company CRM and related technical stack
- Operate within expense and program budgets
- Produce ongoing sales stats and reports and ensure all team members are utilizing team processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Senior Sales Leader, with proven track record with SAAS software and 4+ sales leadership experience
- 7+ year experience in SAAS sales including both enterprise and start-up
- In-depth understanding of enterprise customers; knowledge of cyber security or data privacy is a plus
- People orientation with strong negotiating, influencing and motivation skills
- Track record of managing a team that regularly meets sales quotas
- Ability to close sales that are mutually beneficial to WireWheel and customers
- Able to develop strong customer partnerships
- Effective prospecting and networking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills; and effective listening
- Ability to collaboratively serve as a member of the company’s senior team
- Demonstrates forward-thinking approaches to selling techniques in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage a budget and build sales compensation plans
- Experience with CRM and other sales-related software
WireWheel is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com